Launch your career with our BA program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
Some common career paths for BA graduates include teaching, law, journalism, social work, marketing, public relations, and more. They can also pursue further education in a variety of fields, including law, education, business, and the arts.Overall, a Bachelor of Arts degree provides students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for a wide range of career paths and further education opportunities. It emphasizes critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills, making it an excellent choice for students who want to develop these skills and explore their interests in the humanities and social sciences.
Job opportunities with Bachelor of arts
A Bachelor of Arts degree opens a wide range of career opportunities across various sectors. Some popular job options for Bachelor of Arts graduates are:
• Content writer/journalist: BA graduates with excellent writing skills can work as content writers or journalists in newspapers, magazines, online media, or other media outlets.
• Advertising and public relations: Graduates can work in advertising agencies or PR firms as account executives, copywriters, or social media specialists.
• Human resources: Graduates with strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of people management can work in HR departments in various industries.
• Teaching: Graduates can become primary or secondary school teachers by completing a teaching qualification.
• Marketing: Graduates can work in marketing departments of companies, including market research, brand management, and digital marketing.
• Social work: Graduates can pursue a career in social work or counselling, helping individuals or families in need.
• Non-profit organizations: Graduates can work for non-profit organizations or NGOs, supporting social or environmental causes.
• Government jobs: BA graduates can also apply for various government jobs, including administrative positions, public service, or civil services.
• Entrepreneurship: Graduates can start their own businesses, leveraging their creativity, communication, and problem-solving skills.
These are just a few examples of the many job opportunities available to BA graduates. The key is to identify your strengths and interests and pursue a specific course and thus career that aligns with them.
• The core courses and the elective courses make up the two sections of the curriculum. Usually required, the core courses include a wide range of fundamental topics like General English, Hindi, English Communication and Environmental Science. The elective courses are chosen by the student and can be utilised to study new subjects or to concentrate on a particular area of interest.
• In addition to traditional classroom learning, many BA programs offer experiential learning opportunities, such as study abroad programs, internships, and research projects. These opportunities allow students to gain practical experience, explore different cultures, and build professional connections.
The application process at Graphic Era is strictly based on the Merit of the qualifying examination with the entire Admission Process available for completion online