Launch your career with our B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
B.sc (Hons) Food Technology graduates can find work in a range of settings, including hospitals, large food manufacturing establishments, food processing businesses, catering businesses, soft drink producers, spice, cereal, and rice mills, quality control organizations, food research laboratories, and the packaging industry.
● Food Technologist- A food technologist’s primary responsibility is to investigate, cultivate, and seek to improve the nature of existing food products.
● Technical Brewer- A Technical Brewer’s duties include managing and maintaining the necessary gear, checking the blending process, and performing other specialized and administrative tasks.
● Production managers – They are recognized for coming up with and carrying out plans for clients, other managers, and themselves to examine, appraise, arrange, and count plans of expenditure and time ranges.
● Research & Development (R&D) scientist: R&D scientists work to develop new food products and improve existing products.They may also conduct research on food-related topics, such as nutrition or food safety.
● Food marketing specialist: They are responsible for promoting and marketing food products to consumers. They work to identify market trends and develop marketing strategies that increase sales and profitability.
● Food processing engineer: Food processing engineers work to design and develop food processing equipment and techniques that improve the efficiency and quality of food production.
B.sc (Hons) Food Technology emphasizes in detail regarding the complexity of the field of food technology. The standards set by Graphic Era Deemed to be University determine how heavily the conceptual, practical, and project components of the curriculum are weighted.
Students who are enrolled in the B.sc (Hons) Food Technology program learn about topics like food packaging, preservation, and quality assessment. The subjects are separated into core and elective groups. Fundamentals of Food Technology, Food Engineering, Principles of Food Science. Food Microbiology, Food and Nutrition are some major core subjects. The operation of large facilities and machines in the industry is also explained in great detail through several laboratory exercises and simulations. In addition to a lot of online instruction that includes simulations and animations of various mixing and blending technologies, students receive laboratory demonstrations. Students studying food technology can work on a variety of project themes, including food filtration, food extraction, and food prototypes. These assignments assist the students in determining their level of comprehension of a particular topic or subject covered in the course.
Every year, a number of well-known global recruiters take part in Graphic Era Deemed to be University’s recruiting process.