Launch your career in management with our MBA IEV (Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development) program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
The MBA in IEV (Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Venture Development) program opens up a variety of career opportunities for graduates. Here are ten potential career paths that graduates of this program may pursue:
● Startup Founder or Co-founder
● Venture Capitalist or Angel Investor
● Business Development Manager
● Innovation Manager
● Product Manager
● Marketing Manager for Startups
● Corporate Entrepreneurship Manager
● Consultant for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
● Entrepreneurial Finance Advisor
● Social Entrepreneur or Impact Investor
With a deep understanding of innovation, entrepreneurship, and venture development, graduates of the MBA IEV program are well-equipped to pursue careers in a wide range of industries, including technology, healthcare, finance, and more. They are able to bring new ideas and products to market and drive growth and change in their organizations, making them highly sought after by employers.
MBA IEV (Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Venture Development) program is designed to prepare students for success in dynamic business environments. The program focuses on developing leaders who are capable of driving innovation and entrepreneurship while creating value for stakeholders. Some of the following highlights are mentioned about the program:
● Entrepreneurial Finance focuses on developing financial strategies for new ventures. Students learn how to raise capital, manage finances, and create sustainable business models.
● Digital Marketing for Ventures provides a deep understanding of digital marketing and how it can be used to drive growth and build brand awareness for new ventures.
● Strategies for Venture Development & Growth focuses on developing the skills needed to manage and grow new ventures. Students learn how to identify opportunities, develop innovative products and services, and create sustainable business models.
The MBA IEV program provides students with a comprehensive and innovative business education that prepares graduates to excel in a wide range of industries and roles. With a focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, and venture development, graduates of this program are well-prepared to create value for stakeholders and drive growth and change in dynamic business environments.
The application process at Graphic Era is strictly based on the Merit of the qualifying examination with the entire Admission Process available for completion online