Launch your career with our BA Political Science (Hons.) program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
Students who earn a BA in Political Science (Hons) have a variety of professional opportunities at their discretion. They can work for the government, foreign governments, NGOs, think tanks, and consultancy companies. To further advance their abilities and expertise, they can also undertake graduate degrees in political science, law, or public policy. In all, students who get a BA in Political Science (Hons) have a solid foundation in political theory, research, and analysis, making them useful members of any organization. Students graduating in BA Political Science (Hons) have a wide range of career options like:
• Government jobs: Graduates can work in various roles like policy analysts, legislative assistants, campaign managers, lobbyists, or foreign service officers with local, state or federal government agencies.
• Law: One can pursue further career in law and work in roles like paralegals, legal assistants, or legal researchers.
• International Organisations: Graduate can work as research analysts, program managers or diplomats with international organizations such as the United Nations, World Bank, or International Monetary Fund
• Non-Profit Organizations: One can work as community organizers, campaign managers, grant writers, or program managers.
• Journalism and Media: Graduates can work in journalism and mass media as political reporters, editors, or producers.
Overall, those who get a BA in Political Science (Hons) have a variety of professional options at their discretion and can utilize their knowledge and skills in a variety of sectors.
• BA in Political Science (Hons) curriculum at the undergraduate level offers students a thorough understanding of political ideas, institutions, and processes. Political theory, comparative politics, public policy, international relations, and political economics are a few of the topics covered in this interdisciplinary program.
• The curriculum is designed to provide students with a broad understanding of political science, while also allowing them to specialize in areas of interest. Students will learn how to conduct research, analyze political issues, and develop solutions to complex problems. They will also develop critical thinking, writing, and communication skills, which are valuable in a wide range of careers.
• Core courses include topics like Introduction to Political Science, Political Theory, Public Policy Analysis, Contemporary Political Issues and many more. Elective courses may include Political Psychology, Human Rights, Environmental Politics etc.
The application process at Graphic Era is strictly based on the Merit of the qualifying examination with the entire Admission Process available for completion online