Launch your career with our BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology) program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
As the healthcare industry continues to grow and evolve, the demand for medical laboratory technologists is expected to increase. That means BMLT graduates can look forward to a rewarding and fulfilling career, with ample opportunities for advancement and specialization, in the healthcare industry. Graduates of the program are prepared to work as medical laboratory technologists in various settings, including hospitals, research institutions, and diagnostic laboratories. Some other career profiles for BMLT graduates include:
● Medical Laboratory Technologist
● Laboratory Manager
● Quality Control Analyst
● Research Assistant
● Technical Sales Representative
● Healthcare Educator
Here are some key highlights of the Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology curriculum:
● Human Anatomy and Physiology: This subject covers the structure and function of the human body, including the various organ systems and their interactions.
● Technical Methods in Microbial Biology: This subject teaches students the laboratory techniques used to identify and study microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
● Pathology & Allied Sub: covers the study of disease processes and their effects on the body, including the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases.
● Biochemistry: This subject covers the chemical processes and molecules that makeup living organisms, including the metabolism of nutrients and the role of enzymes.
● Internship: In the program’s final phase, students complete a six-month training in a medical laboratory setting. The former provides hands-on experience and allows students to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned throughout the program.
The application process at Graphic Era is strictly based on the Merit of the qualifying examination with the entire Admission Process available for completion online