Launch your career with our BMRIT (Bachelor in Medical Radio Imaging Technology) program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
With the increase in the number of healthcare facilities, the demand for BMRIT professionals is on the rise. BMRIT graduates can expect a promising career path with competitive salaries and opportunities for growth. Depending on their area of interest and specialization, they can work in hospitals, clinics, imaging centers, and research laboratories as:
●Imaging Department Manager
The curriculum provides students with a strong foundation in both theoretical and practical aspects of medical imaging, preparing them to work as skilled professionals in the healthcare industry. BMRIT includes several core subjects, with a particular emphasis on the following areas:
● Orientation in Clinical Sciences: This subject gives an overview of clinical sciences, including anatomy, physiology, and pathology. That helps them understand the human body’s structure and functions and how they relate to medical imaging.
● Computed Tomography: This subject focuses on the principles and applications of computed tomography. It is a diagnostic imaging technique that uses X-rays and computer processing to create cross-sectional images of the body. Students learn about the equipment used, the imaging process, and the interpretation of CT images.
● Special Radiological Procedures: This subject covers the principles and procedures of special radiological procedures such as angiography, mammography, and MRI. Students learn about the indications, contraindications, and complications associated with these procedures.
● Radiographic Positioning: This subject covers the principles and techniques of radiographic positioning, which involves positioning the patient and the equipment to produce high-quality images. Students learn about the different radiographic positions, techniques for immobilising patients, and the use of contrast media.
● Environmental Science: This subject covers the principles of environmental science and its impact on health. Students learn about environmental pollution, its effect on human health, and the steps to reduce pollution.
Six-Month Compulsory Internship in a 150 Bedded Indoor Hospital: This is a mandatory six-month internship that students must complete in a 150 bedded indoor hospital. The training provides students with practical skills and exposure to the healthcare industry, helping them prepare for a career in medical imaging.
The application process at Graphic Era is strictly based on the Merit of the qualifying examination with the entire Admission Process available for completion online