Launch your career with our M.A. Political Science program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
MA Political Science offers many employment opportunities. You can find employment opportunities in government agencies, enter into politics, law, social services, or academia, pursue political journalism, or aim to become a civil servant/political advisor. Rest assured, an M.A. in Political Science will present before you plenty of opportunities like example:
● Teaching: A career in academia is perfect for people who are passionate about teaching and grooming students on matters related to Political Science, Politics, and Polity.
● Journalism: Having a thorough understanding of politics, political systems, and the national/international political environment makes MA Political Science graduates ideal candidates for roles like Political Journalist/Editor or Political Correspondents.
● Politics: After getting an M.A. degree in Political Science, you can start working under a Political leader or directly begin your political journey as a Politician.
● Civil Services: For MA Political Science postgraduates; civil services are a popular stream to pursue. Since the general science paper of both the preliminary and main exams of Civil Services contain several Political Science questions, an advanced understanding of Political Science certainly can give you an edge over candidates from other streams.
● Consultancy: Political Consultants have extensive knowledge of the political process. Their primary responsibility is to devise effective political strategies and campaigns for electoral candidates to influence voters and gain support from the majority.
● Policy Analyst: Policy Analysts are primarily responsible for changing, adjusting, and implementing new public policies, laws, and regulations. They may either work under a government / NGOs or non-profit companies.
MA Political Science is an in-demand postgraduate program that offers students a comprehensive understanding of politics and governance. This program covers a wide range of courses, including Institutions and Processes of Indian Politics, Western Political Thought, Comparative Politics, and Government. Below enlisted are the key highlights of the MA Political Science program.
● The program includes courses such as Institutions and Processes of Indian Politics, Western Political Thought, Comparative Politics, and Government, among others. These courses cover various topics such as political systems, institutions, policies, and theories.
● The program allows students to specialize in their areas of interest within the field of political science. Students can choose from various specializations, including International Relations, Public Administration, Political Theory, and Political Economy.
● The program emphasizes research and analytical skills development. Students learn how to conduct research, analyze data, and interpret research findings. They also learn how to write and present research papers.
The application process at Graphic Era is strictly based on the Merit of the qualifying examination with the entire Admission Process available for completion online