Launch your career with our MCA program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
This postgraduate degree is highly significant in today’s technology-driven world, given the required expertise to design, develop and maintain complex software systems, databases, and web applications.The MCA degree offers several career opportunities in various industries, such as IT, software development, e-commerce, finance, healthcare, education, and government. Some of the popular career options after completing an MCA degree are:
● Software Developer/Programmer
● Web Developer
● Database Administrator
● System Administrator
● IT Consultant
● Data Analyst
● Project Manager
Students will learn about Computer Organisation, Data Types, Operators, Expressions, Control Structures, Functions, Arrays, Pointers, and File Handling. They will also learn Programming Methodologies Such As Modular Programming, Structured Programming, and Top-Down Design.
The following are some of the important topics that the degree covers:
1. Computer Fundamentals and Programming Methodology Using ‘C’: Basic Knowledge of computer fundamentals and programming using C programming language. Also, it provides a strong foundation in programming and computer fundamentals that are essential for a career in the IT industry.
2. Data Structure and File Organisation Using C: The students will deal with data structures using C Programming Language. Also, it provides an understanding of data structures and algorithms essential for developing efficient and scalable software applications.
3. Object Oriented Analysis and JAVA Programming: Concepts of object-oriented programming, analysis, design, and implementation using the Java programming language. This course provides an understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and skills in software application development using Java.
4. Mobile Application Design and Development: mobile application design and development for Android and iOS platforms are of utmost importance. Also, it grants skills in developing mobile applications in high demand in the current market.
5. Network Programming: This would consist of working on network programming, socket programming, and network protocols. Furthermore, it delivers skills in developing networked applications essential for building distributed systems and cloud applications.
6. Internet of Things: Topics like IoT, sensors, actuators, and IoT platforms will be taught to students. In addition, the course equips skills in developing IoT applications, which are gaining popularity in the current market.
7. Advanced Software Testing: This contains software testing, test planning, test design, and test automation. Moreover, the course delivers skills in developing effective software testing strategies and tools essential for delivering high-quality software applications.
The application process at Graphic Era is strictly based on the Merit of the qualifying examination with the entire Admission Process available for completion online