Launch your career with our BPT (Bachelors in Physiotherapy) program. Experienced faculty, hands-on learning, and industry connections.
The skills and knowledge gained through a BPT program can lead to a fulfilling and rewarding career in healthcare settings, including hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centres, sports organisations, schools, and private practices. Here are some potential career opportunities for individuals with a Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT):
● Physiotherapists in hospitals, rehabilitation centres, and private practices
● Sports physiotherapist for amateur and professional athletes
● Orthopaedic rehabilitation specialist for patients recovering from surgery or injuries
● Geriatric physiotherapist for elderly patients with mobility issues
● Pediatric physiotherapist for children with developmental delays or disabilities
● Occupational health physiotherapist for workplace-related injuries
● Neurological physiotherapist for patients with neurological disorders such as stroke or multiple sclerosis
● Researchers in academia or healthcare institutions
● Rehabilitation manager or director
● Health and safety consultant
The Bachelor of Physiotherapy programme offers a carefully crafted curriculum to help students gain strong analytical abilities, assessment and diagnostic skills, therapeutic skills, evidence-based practice, patient-centred management protocols, ethical and legal practice, and a firm grounding in the field of physiotherapy. Here are some of the fundamental areas of study:
Microbiology: Students learn about microorganisms and their impact on human health, including how to prevent the spread of infection.
Human Anatomy: Students learn about the structure and function of the human body, including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, and respiratory systems.
Human Physiology: Students learn about the physiological processes that occur within the human body, including how organs and systems work together to maintain health and function.
Basic Principles In Physiotherapy And Yoga: Students learn about the foundational principles of physiotherapy, including assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, and intervention techniques. They may also study the role of yoga and other alternative therapies in promoting physical and mental well-being.
Therapeutic Electricity: Students learn about electrical stimulation in physiotherapy, including the different types of electrical modalities and their therapeutic applications.
Disability, Prevention, and Rehabilitation: Students learn about the prevention and management of disabilities, including rehabilitation plan development for patients with physical impairments or injuries. They also study the use of assistive devices, adaptive equipment, and environmental modifications to support patients in achieving their goals.
The application process at Graphic Era is strictly based on the Merit of the qualifying examination with the entire Admission Process available for completion online